Welcome To Spiers Chiropractic Pain & Wellness! Your Chiropractor In Hattiesburg, MS
Welcome to Spiers Chiropractic Pain and Wellness! We are happy that you are interested in learning more about the array of services we provide for individuals and families who come through our door. Our goal is to find the root cause of your problem so that we can treat your symptoms and prevent it from returning in the future. Feel free to browse over our website to learn more about our services, conditions we treat, and how chiropractic care can help you improve your well-being.
Chiropractic Services We Provide
At Spiers Chiropractic Pain & Wellness, we offer an array of services that helps lessen pain, facilitate healing, and enhance overall health. The following are some of our pain relief treatments we provide to all of our patients:
- Chiropractic Care- With the use of spinal adjustments and decompressive techniques, we can realign your spine to help ease your pain.
- Massage Therapy- Targets areas deep within the tissue to relieve pain and stress.
- Corrective Exercises- We can help improve your range of motion and flexibility with our exercise programs.
Conditions We Can Treat With Natural Treatment
Because of the wide range of services we provide, we can treat multiple conditions. Some of these include:
- Chronic Diseases-Fibromyalgia, arthritis, sciatica, headaches, and migraines.
- Sports Injuries- Ranging from generalized soreness and discomfort to severe sprains, strains, nerve issues, and dislocations
- Auto Accident Injuries- Whiplash, head injuries, knee sprains, and more.
- Chronic Back Pain- Stemming from a herniated disc, a pinched nerve, or a degenerative disc disease.
These are only a few examples of the many conditions we can treat. Count on Spiers Chiropractic Pain & Wellness for all of your healthcare needs.
Depend On Our Team at Spiers Chiropractic Pain & Wellness in Hattiesburg, MS, For Drug-less Treatment
At Spiers Chiropractic Pain & Wellness in Hattiesburg, MS, we believe that everyone should have access to a highly trained chiropractor who can tailor a treatment plan around the patient’s needs. We will do our best to treat your symptoms by looking for the cause of your problem. That way, we can both treat and prevent these problems from returning in the future. To learn more about our services, or to schedule an appointment, call us today at 601-261-9495. We would be honored to provide healthcare for you and your family.